10 years of OpenOffice.org

Drew Jensen
  It's the 13th, on the other side of the world anyway,

I wanted to take a moment from all the goings on and just talk to you
guys in Hamburg.

Frank, I never stopped being amazed at the willingness on your part to
interact with anyone and everyone that came here looking for help.

Ocke, still as much a mystery to me as the day I first wondered in - but
they say still waters run deep, and I've found that to most often be true.

Christoph, best of luck as you transition into the UX world.

Marc, keep up the good work and do your best to keep those other guys in
line.

Only a few months ago there must of been much concern there with regards
to continued employment and your livelihood - it seems that those
concerns are now well behind you. I could not be happier for you all in
that regard.

For old times sake then...

WHERE IS BASE!

I can tell you now - it's in a law office in Ohio, a dance school in
Germany, a gift shop in Toronto, a non-profit in Denmark, a survey shop
in New Zealand and (Yes I know this for a fact - no, i will not divulge
the name) a Brothel in the middle of no-where in Nevada, USA.

So - sit up straight in those chairs, put on your game faces and crack
open those JavaFX books, write yourself a killer Cloud Office package
and go kick some Google butt in the enterprise market.

Your friend,

Drew

Re: 10 years of OpenOffice.org

Frank Schönheit
Hi Drew,

>   It's the 13th, on the other side of the world anyway,
>
> I wanted to take a moment from all the goings on and just talk to you
> guys in Hamburg.
>
> Frank, I never stopped being amazed at the willingness on your part to
> interact with anyone and everyone that came here looking for help.
>
> Ocke, still as much a mystery to me as the day I first wondered in - but
> they say still waters run deep, and I've found that to most often be true.
>
> Christoph, best of luck as you transition into the UX world.
>
> Marc, keep up the good work and do your best to keep those other guys in
> line.
>
> Only a few months ago there must of been much concern there with regards
> to continued employment and your livelihood - it seems that those
> concerns are now well behind you. I could not be happier for you all in
> that regard.
> Your friend,
>
> Drew

Hum ... you see me touched.

Thanks.
Frank
  hoping the German proverb "You always meet a second time in life" is
  true.

--
ORACLE
Frank Schönheit | Software Engineer | [hidden email]

Re: 10 years of OpenOffice.org

Christoph Lukasiak-2
Frank Schoenheit wrote:

> Hi Drew,
>

>>   It's the 13th, on the other side of the world anyway,
>>
>> I wanted to take a moment from all the goings on and just talk to you
>> guys in Hamburg.
>>
>> Frank, I never stopped being amazed at the willingness on your part to
>> interact with anyone and everyone that came here looking for help.
>>
>> Ocke, still as much a mystery to me as the day I first wondered in - but
>> they say still waters run deep, and I've found that to most often be true.
>>
>> Christoph, best of luck as you transition into the UX world.
>>
>> Marc, keep up the good work and do your best to keep those other guys in
>> line.
>>
>> Only a few months ago there must of been much concern there with regards
>> to continued employment and your livelihood - it seems that those
>> concerns are now well behind you. I could not be happier for you all in
>> that regard.
>> Your friend,
>>
>> Drew
>>

> Hum ... you see me touched.
>
> Thanks.
> Frank
>   hoping the German proverb "You always meet a second time in life" is
>   true.

thx drew,

always a pleasure to work with you .. hope we see you back soon ;)

p.s. companies and names may change, people stay the same

bye chris

--

<http://www.oracle.com/>
Christoph Lukasiak | QA/UX Engineer

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment>

Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment

Re: 10 years of OpenOffice.org

Ocke Janssen-2
Moin Drew,

Drew Jensen wrote:

>  It's the 13th, on the other side of the world anyway,
>
> I wanted to take a moment from all the goings on and just talk to you
> guys in Hamburg.
>
> Frank, I never stopped being amazed at the willingness on your part to
> interact with anyone and everyone that came here looking for help.
>
> Ocke, still as much a mystery to me as the day I first wondered in - but
> they say still waters run deep, and I've found that to most often be true.

Did I say that I like the film "Deep blue sea" ;-)
Great pleasure to work with you even we never met in real life. May be
that would change when you ever like to visit Germany/Hamburg and we
could take a drink together.

Best regards,

Ocke

--