2020 ASF Community Survey

Dave Fisher-2
Hello everyone,

If you have an apache.org <http://apache.org/> email, you should have received an email with
an invitation to take the 2020 ASF Community Survey. Please take 15
minutes to complete it.

If you do not have an apache.org <http://apache.org/> email address or you didn’t receive a
link, please follow this link to the survey:
https://communitysurvey.limequery.org/454363 <https://communitysurvey.limequery.org/454363>

This survey is important because it will provide us with scientific
information about our community, and shed some light on how we can
collaborate better and become more diverse. Our last survey of this kind
was implemented in 2016, which means that our existing data about Apache
communities is outdated. The deadline to complete the survey is January
4th, 2020. You can find information about privacy on the survey’s
Confluence page [1].

Your participation is paramount to the success of this project! Please
consider filling out the survey, and share this news with your fellow
Apache contributors. As individuals form the Apache community, your
opinion matters: we want to hear your voice.

If you have any questions about the survey or otherwise, please reach
out to us!

Kindly,
ASF Diversity & Inclusion
https://diversity.apache.org/ <https://diversity.apache.org/>

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDI/Launch+Plan+-+The+2020+ASF+Community+Survey <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDI/Launch+Plan+-+The+2020+ASF+Community+Survey>

Re: 2020 ASF Community Survey

Peter Kovacs-4
Took me almost an hour.
But I am usually slow on emails and surveys. ;)