4.1.5.

skdust
I recently updated to 4.1.5. and now the program does not open to the normal screen.  I can’t find where to select text, spreadsheet, etc.  Also, the spellcheck doesn’t appear to be working.  Help

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: 4.1.5.

David Robley
On 05/06/2018 09:58 AM, [hidden email] wrote:
> I recently updated to 4.1.5. and now the program does not open to the normal screen.  I can’t find where to select text, spreadsheet, etc.
What do you see when you open the program?
> Also, the spellcheck doesn’t appear to be working.  Help
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Spellcheck - https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=89063

Cheers
--
David Robley

The young know the rules, the old know the exceptions.

RE: 4.1.5.

skdust
Thanks David:

Problem solved.  I appreciate your input.  The screen icon was only that of the installation files.  Have a great day!

sk