4.1.7 spreadsheet problem

T.phd
Greetings,

I've hunted the forum for an answer without success.

When I click on a cell, the page will *jump* to the right hiding the
cell I clicked on.

When clicking on the vertical scroll bar, the page will very quickly
scroll to the right.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled 4.1.7.

I don't remember having this problem in the past.  I don't know how to
install 4.1.6 which may solve the problem.

Thank you,

Ed Leach

Re: 4.1.7 spreadsheet problem

Marcus (OOo)
Am 07.12.19 um 23:35 schrieb T.phd:
> When I click on a cell, the page will *jump* to the right hiding the
> cell I clicked on.
>
> When clicking on the vertical scroll bar, the page will very quickly
> scroll to the right.

do you mix up vertical with horizontal? When I click on the vertical
scrollbar, the page scrolls up or down. Horizontal is to the right or left.

But when OpenOffice is behaving exactly like you have described, then I
can tell you that I never heard about a problem like this. The only
advise I can give you is to try again with a clean and empty user
profile. How to trys this can be read here [1].

[1] https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=12426

HTH

Marcus