4.1.8 not selectable on Bugzilla

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

4.1.8 not selectable on Bugzilla

Peter Kovacs-3
Hello can someone add the version to Bugzilla, please?

thank you!


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 4.1.8 not selectable on Bugzilla

Matthias Seidel
Hi Peter,

Am 12.11.20 um 14:23 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
> Hello can someone add the version to Bugzilla, please?

I enabled 4.1.8 for Product "Installation". Can you please test?

But I will have to talk to Marcus if this is the right way... ;-)

Matthias

>
> thank you!
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 4.1.8 not selectable on Bugzilla

Marcus (OOo)
Am 12.11.20 um 14:38 schrieb Matthias Seidel:
> Am 12.11.20 um 14:23 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
>> Hello can someone add the version to Bugzilla, please?

grrr, always the same missing step after a new release. ;-)
The release schedule should contain an item. I'll add it.

> I enabled 4.1.8 for Product "Installation". Can you please test?

I can see it for more than Installation. Have you added it also for
other products?

> But I will have to talk to Marcus if this is the right way... ;-)

50% is adding the version. The other 50% is disabling the version as
milestone. ;-)

OK, all done.

Marcus


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 4.1.8 not selectable on Bugzilla

Matthias Seidel
Hi Marcus,

Am 12.11.20 um 20:52 schrieb Marcus:
> Am 12.11.20 um 14:38 schrieb Matthias Seidel:
>> Am 12.11.20 um 14:23 schrieb Peter Kovacs:
>>> Hello can someone add the version to Bugzilla, please?
>
> grrr, always the same missing step after a new release. ;-)
> The release schedule should contain an item. I'll add it.
Thanks!
>
>> I enabled 4.1.8 for Product "Installation". Can you please test?
>
> I can see it for more than Installation. Have you added it also for
> other products?
Yes.
>
>> But I will have to talk to Marcus if this is the right way... ;-)
>
> 50% is adding the version. The other 50% is disabling the version as
> milestone. ;-)

OK, I was glad I found one thing. Didn't even know that I could do it... ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

>
> OK, all done.
>
> Marcus
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment