A Happy New Year and Greetings

Jacob Starr
Hello,

My name is Jacob Starr, and I would like to volunteer some of my time in
assisting the documentation project for Open Office.org. I am a writer with
a few years of experience both writing and editing training manuals, testing
material, novels, and sales intelligence reports. I encountered Open
Office.org a few months ago on the recommendation of a friend and I agree
with and support its mission to provide the public with basic office
software on par with Microsoft Office and Adobe software. To this end, I
would like to contribute some time in helping the documentation project.

I would also like to request author's access to the OOo Author's Website in
order to begin reviewing and writing some of the documentation for Open
Office.org. My log-in name is Animite. If you need anything else to pull up
my account, please let me know.

Thanks for giving me this time to volunteer. I look forward to working with
you.

Jacob Starr

Re: [authors] A Happy New Year and Greetings

Sigrid Carrera
Hi Jacob,

2011/1/3 Jacob Starr <[hidden email]>:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Jacob Starr, and I would like to volunteer some of my time in
> assisting the documentation project for Open Office.org. I am a writer with
> a few years of experience both writing and editing training manuals, testing
> material, novels, and sales intelligence reports. I encountered Open
> Office.org a few months ago on the recommendation of a friend and I agree
> with and support its mission to provide the public with basic office
> software on par with Microsoft Office and Adobe software. To this end, I
> would like to contribute some time in helping the documentation project.

That's great. Thanks for joining the documentation team.

> I would also like to request author's access to the OOo Author's Website in
> order to begin reviewing and writing some of the documentation for Open
> Office.org. My log-in name is Animite. If you need anything else to pull up
> my account, please let me know.

I have given you the needed rights on the oooauthors website. If you
are logged in, please log out and in again, so that the changes can
take effect.

If you have any more questions, or if something isn't clear, don't
hesitate to ask here on this list. We're all happy to help you get
started.

Thanks again and a happy new year to you as well.

Sigrid