A Question Pertaining To Updating

Curtis Watson
To whom it may concern:

What is the difference between a full installation and installing the
Language Pack only?

--
Respectfully,

*M*

Re: A Question Pertaining To Updating

Rory O'Farrell
On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 21:01:19 -0500
Curtis Watson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> To whom it may concern:
>
> What is the difference between a full installation and installing the
> Language Pack only?
>
> --
> Respectfully,
>
> *M*

This note may help you:
https://www.openoffice.org/download/full_vs_lp.html

A full install is a complete install of OO for the language designated in the name of the install file you use (in my case ...en-GB...).  The language pack allows changing the user interface on an already installed OO to the language of the language pack.

So, if you haven't installed, you need to download and do a full install.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

Re: A Question Pertaining To Updating

nasrin khaksar
hello.
you can install openoffice in your native and favorite language.
but if you wish, you can install language pack to install additional languages.
(all languages which openoffice is translated to them).

On 2/18/17, Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Feb 2017 21:01:19 -0500
> Curtis Watson <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> To whom it may concern:
>>
>> What is the difference between a full installation and installing the
>> Language Pack only?
>>
>> --
>> Respectfully,
>>
>> *M*
>
> This note may help you:
> https://www.openoffice.org/download/full_vs_lp.html
>
> A full install is a complete install of OO for the language designated in
> the name of the install file you use (in my case ...en-GB...).  The language
> pack allows changing the user interface on an already installed OO to the
> language of the language pack.
>
> So, if you haven't installed, you need to download and do a full install.
>
> --
> Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is: