A question before I download

MISTY BLUE
Hi, I have an HP laptop that came with reduced-priced WORD Home combo (WORD, EXCEL, etc.) That one-year special is about to end and I'd really like to switch over to your software because of the high renewal price. I really only use word processing but I guess your download is everything just like WORD. My question is do I wait until my WORD subscription expires next Monday to download your software or can I download before WORD expires without causing any conflict? Looking forward to your reply. Misty

Re: A question before I download

Raphael Bircher-3
Hi

Please don't ask any user questions on this list. This is the developer
mailing list. Please go to https://forum.openoffice.org/ for this
question, thanks!

Regards, Raphael