A random message from Facebook

Peter Kovacs-3

Hello all,

Our rating on facebook is now 4.1.

I wanted to pass on the comment of Esteban Juan José Guillén:

"Thanks to Jesus, a complete free of charge and honest office application, Apache Open Office"

Have a nice day

Peter

Re: A random message from Facebook

Marcus (OOo)
Am 03.07.20 um 07:07 schrieb Peter:
> Our rating on facebook is now 4.1.
>
> I wanted to pass on the comment of Esteban Juan José Guillén:
>
> "Thanks to Jesus, a complete free of charge and honest office
> application, Apache Open Office"

thats great to see. Thanks for this great command. And, Peter, thanks
for forwrding to the mailing list.

Marcus

Re: A random message from Facebook

B. Ruth Deerfield