ANNOUNCEMENT: OOO320 release code line goes Mercurial

ANNOUNCEMENT: OOO320 release code line goes Mercurial

Jens-Heiner Rechtien
ANNOUNCEMENT: OOO320 release code line goes Mercurial

With the OOo 3.2 release safely out of the door we'll switch the OOO320
release code line (or rather now: maintenance code line) to Mercurial.
The next milestone on this code line will be Mercurial only.

Please find the OOO320 repository here:
http://hg.services.openoffice.org/OOO320

A nightly mercurial bundle for speedier download can be found here
http://hg.services.openoffice.org/bundle/OOO320.hg

Starting with the next milestone OOO320 m13 you should be able to work
with this code line in the same fashion as you do with the DEV300 code line.

If you need a CWS on OOO320 m12 basis now (or if you have an existing
CWS already) you can and should stay with SVN. We'll do the migration
SVN->HG when your CWS is nominated for integration. In the case that you
need to update a SVN based CWS to a milestone OOO320 m13 or later (very
rare on this code line), please mail me ([hidden email]) and we'll
arrange for the migration.

Best regards,
    Heiner

--