AOO-341-EU. Malfunction of the graphics on the spreadsheets?

AOO-341-EU. Malfunction of the graphics on the spreadsheets?

Jon Peli Oleaga

I have downloaded and installed the Basque version  on http://people.apache.org/~jsc/developer-snapshots/r1429825/windows/ and, at least in the cases that I have tested, the graphics in the spreadsheets cannot be selected. Clicking over them you select de cells behind the graphic.

AOO-341-EU. NO problems with the graphics on the spreadsheets!

Jon Peli Oleaga

I'm sorry, there isn't any problem with the graphics. I was working with old files that had some sheets protected with a password. Regards Jon Peli
 From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: AOO-341-EU. Malfunction of the graphics on the spreadsheets?
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 19:51:18 +0000