AOO 4.1.4 silent install

Marcus (OOo)
I need to know how to do an silent install with the current version(s).

Is the following forum post still valid and working for 4.1.4?

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=28765&p=275147&hilit=unattended+install#p294593

Thanks

Marcus

Re: AOO 4.1.4 silent install

Peter Kovacs-3
Can't answer directly. But the folks from chocolatey do a silent install I think.
So their install script should tell you what to do.

https://chocolatey.org/packages/OpenOffice

Chocolatey pulls our installer afaik, they do not have an own repository.

Am 4. November 2017 11:21:51 MEZ schrieb Marcus <[hidden email]>:

>I need to know how to do an silent install with the current version(s).
>
>Is the following forum post still valid and working for 4.1.4?
>
>https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=28765&p=275147&hilit=unattended+install#p294593
>
>Thanks
>
>Marcus

Re: AOO 4.1.4 silent install

Carl Marcum
On 11/04/2017 06:21 AM, Marcus wrote:

> I need to know how to do an silent install with the current version(s).
>
> Is the following forum post still valid and working for 4.1.4?
>
> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=28765&p=275147&hilit=unattended+install#p294593
>

> Thanks
>
> Marcus

Hi Marcus,

Sorry I haven't done one since 3.3.

I can share batch script samples from then if you need.

You will probably need to build a current DisableFirstStartWzd extension
if you need it.

Thanks,
Carl

Re: AOO 4.1.4 silent install

Marcus (OOo)
Am 04.11.2017 um 11:21 schrieb Marcus:
> I need to know how to do an silent install with the current version(s).
>
> Is the following forum post still valid and working for 4.1.4?
>
> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=28765&p=275147&hilit=unattended+install#p294593

thanks so far, are there any other experiences regarding the forums post?

Thansk

Marcus