AOO 4.1.8 release

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
11 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

AOO 4.1.8 release

Jim Jagielski
Are we ready for us to start coordinating an AOO418 release in earnest?

Do we need a RM? If so, I can volunteer...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: AOO 4.1.8 release

Matthias Seidel
+1

Am 15.09.20 um 13:01 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> Are we ready for us to start coordinating an AOO418 release in earnest?
>
> Do we need a RM? If so, I can volunteer...
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: AOO 4.1.8 release

Peter Kovacs-3
+1

Am 15.09.20 um 21:05 schrieb Matthias Seidel:

> +1
>
> Am 15.09.20 um 13:01 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
>> Are we ready for us to start coordinating an AOO418 release in earnest?
>>
>> Do we need a RM? If so, I can volunteer...
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: AOO 4.1.8 release

Pedro Lino-3
+1

> On 09/15/2020 8:24 PM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>  
> +1
>
> Am 15.09.20 um 21:05 schrieb Matthias Seidel:
> > +1
> >
> > Am 15.09.20 um 13:01 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> >> Are we ready for us to start coordinating an AOO418 release in earnest?
> >>
> >> Do we need a RM? If so, I can volunteer...
> >>
> >> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> >>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: AOO 4.1.8 release

Carl Marcum
Yes, I finally have a CentOS 6 VM I can build it on :)


On 9/15/20 4:51 PM, Pedro Lino wrote:

> +1
>
>> On 09/15/2020 8:24 PM Peter Kovacs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>  
>> +1
>>
>> Am 15.09.20 um 21:05 schrieb Matthias Seidel:
>>> +1
>>>
>>> Am 15.09.20 um 13:01 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
>>>> Are we ready for us to start coordinating an AOO418 release in earnest?
>>>>
>>>> Do we need a RM? If so, I can volunteer...
>>>>
>>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: AOO 4.1.8 release

Marcus (OOo)
In reply to this post by Jim Jagielski
Am 15.09.20 um 13:01 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> Are we ready for us to start coordinating an AOO418 release in earnest?

+1
At least we would see how far we can come.

> Do we need a RM? If so, I can volunteer...

Thanks, that would be great.

Thanks

Marcus


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: AOO 4.1.8 release

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
In reply to this post by Jim Jagielski
+1

Am 15.09.20 um 13:01 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> Are we ready for us to start coordinating an AOO418 release in earnest?
>
> Do we need a RM? If so, I can volunteer...
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice
## Freie Office Suite für Linux, MacOSX, Windows und OS/2
## Debian Developer
## PGP encryption welcome
## F0E3 7F3D C87A 4998 2899  39E7 F287 7BBA 141A AD7F


signature.asc (849 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: AOO 4.1.8 release

Czesław Wolański
In reply to this post by Jim Jagielski
+1

вт, 15 сент. 2020 г. в 13:02, Jim Jagielski <[hidden email]>:

> Are we ready for us to start coordinating an AOO418 release in earnest?
>
> Do we need a RM? If so, I can volunteer...
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: AOO 4.1.8 release

Keith N. McKenna
In reply to this post by Jim Jagielski
On 9/15/2020 7:01 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Are we ready for us to start coordinating an AOO418 release in earnest?
>
> Do we need a RM? If so, I can volunteer...
>
+1



signature.asc (499 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: AOO 4.1.8 release

Matthias Seidel
In reply to this post by Jim Jagielski
Hi Jim,

Am 15.09.20 um 13:01 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> Are we ready for us to start coordinating an AOO418 release in earnest?
>
> Do we need a RM? If so, I can volunteer...

I think we have a release manager now? ;-)

Regards,

   Matthias

>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>


smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: AOO 4.1.8 release

Peter Kovacs-3
+1

Am 19.09.20 um 14:53 schrieb Matthias Seidel:

> Hi Jim,
>
> Am 15.09.20 um 13:01 schrieb Jim Jagielski:
>> Are we ready for us to start coordinating an AOO418 release in earnest?
>>
>> Do we need a RM? If so, I can volunteer...
> I think we have a release manager now? ;-)
>
> Regards,
>
>     Matthias
>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]