AOO 4.2.0 - English Dictionaries + pt_PT Autocorrect

AOO 4.2.0 - English Dictionaries + pt_PT Autocorrect

Marco A.G.Pinto
Hello!

I haven't been following the discussion carefully thus this e-mail.

Could someone tell me when I should reopen the cases:
  1) Update English Dictionaries (now to 1-APR-2016);
  2) Update the pt_PT autocorrect.

Please notice that I opened those two cases a couple of months ago or so when it was mentioned about a 4.2.0 release.

Regarding 2) I have added near 90 new words since the previous upload to Bugzilla which means that it will have around 250 new words in total since the year 2010.

Thanks!

Kind regards,