Quantcast

[AOO-Templates]

Marty Adair
I am looking for a yellow paper template that I can type my message in and
print and mail.

Can you help me with this or point me in the right direction?

Thank you,

Marty Adair

ADA VIS Global Ent, Inc.

Toll Free 800.909.4457

Direct # 951.225.7825

Fax # 800.909.1007

 <http://www.adavisglobal.com/> www.adavisglobal.com

 <http://www.mexicoinsurance.com/> www.mexicoinsurance.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This communication, including any attachment, contains
information that may be confidential or privileged, and is intended solely
for the entity or individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified
that any disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
is strictly prohibited.

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Martin Groenescheij

On 06/04/17 6:37 AM, Marty Adair wrote:
> I am looking for a yellow paper template that I can type my message in and
> print and mail.
You can download it from the template directory of the OpenOffice website
http://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/yellow-pad-legal