[AOO-Templates]

P. Smith
Hi.  I have OO, and I want to download templates.  I am signed up, but don't know my PW.  I've requested one sent several times.  It says it sent, but it didn't.  I checked my spam & junk mail folders too.  What can I do?

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Dave Fisher
Hi -

Templates.openoffice.org should only require a login if you are a template developer.

You should not need a userid or password to download. Please tell us what templates URL you are using and also what version of Apache OpenOffice you are using.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 5, 2017, at 2:05 PM, P. Smith <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi.  I have OO, and I want to download templates.  I am signed up, but don't know my PW.  I've requested one sent several times.  It says it sent, but it didn't.  I checked my spam & junk mail folders too.  What can I do?

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Dave Fisher
I'm glad you have what you need.

Regards,