[AOO-Templates]

Jane Johnson-2
The template images are too small to be able to choose one.  And I don't
want to download every template until I find the one I want.

--

*Jane Johnson*

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Martin Groenescheij

On 14/11/17 2:53 PM, Jane Johnson wrote:
> The template images are too small to be able to choose one.  And I
> don't want to download every template until I find the one I want.

You sent your question to a user mailing list, we are all users like you.
Please send your request to the developers [hidden email]