[AOO-Templates]

Sal stone
Hello I am trying to download Templates but when I open them I cannot understand it the characters how do I download it so I can use the template thank you please help.

Sal

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Martin Groenescheij

Sent from my mobile device.

> On 3 Dec 2017, at 5:48 am, Sal stone <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello I am trying to download Templates but when I open them I cannot understand it the characters how do I download it so I can use the template thank you please help.

With thousands of templates it’s hard to guess which template you can’t understand.
Then you didn’t tell from which website you downloaded the template which makes it even harder for us.
So my advice is to be a bit more specific if you need help.