[AOO-Templates]

Yenna Wolf
I recently downloaded apache open office and I think it has a bug, as when I was conducting an assignment in the text doc programme
All my words /letters  started to jump around . I could not navigate between the several different pages either. It caused tremendous problems and due to lack of time I had to then send a document that contained errors in it that were unfixable .

Can you help?
I run Mac high Sierra from my Mac book air.
Is there an incompatibility in this???

Yours sincerely,

Yenna

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Martin Groenescheij

On 05/12/17 1:49 AM, Yenna Wolf wrote:
> I recently downloaded apache open office and I think it has a bug,

It has in fact many bugs like all software.

>   as when I was conducting an assignment in the text doc programme
> All my words /letters  started to jump around . I could not navigate between the several different pages either.

I never had heard of these type of problems, so you have to explain a
bit more.
Did you create the document yourself in OpenOffice or was the document
created with other software?

> It caused tremendous problems and due to lack of time I had to then send a document that contained errors in it that were unfixable .

If you start working with a unfamiliar software application while under
pressure to deliver on time you could expect to make errors.
My suggestion is to learn first the product before doing serious work
with it.