[AOO-Templates]

Oralene Smith
I hope I didn’t pay for this program, because it is the worse program I have ever tried to used.  If you offer it free, please take it off of the internet, and reduce the frustration the people who down load will endure.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Andrea
Am 09.12.2017 um 06:25 schrieb Oralene Smith:
> I hope I didn’t pay for this program, because it is the worse program I have ever tried to used.  If you offer it free, please take it off of the internet, and reduce the frustration the people who down load will endure.

I paied for the worst OS, one of the worst viruses ...
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Dear Oralene Smith, please remove Windows 10 from the internet

*rotfl*

Ts ts ts - there are a couple of 100'000 satisfied users - OO can not be
as bad ...

And last but not least: It's not *our* program - we are all users

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Alan Pearce
Why don't you say what you really mean?

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Scooter C
Good morning group,

I really don't understand these comments knocking AOO. I've been using it for quite some time and have had few problems. Of course, I did LEARN how it operates!
 I used MS Office for years until the price got so high, I couldn't afford it, which forced me to find an alternate program and the Open software community. I haven't looked back since!
I'm still using AOO for just about everything, with great success.

Happy Holidays to ALL,
Scooter Conrad

From: Oralene Smith <[hidden email]>
Date: 09/12/2017  05:25  (GMT+00:00)

I hope I didn’t pay for this program, because it is the worse program I have ever tried to used.  If you offer it free, please take it off of the internet, and reduce the frustration the people who down load will endure.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Howard Blum
Scooter, I could afford to upgrade, but decided against it on principle
grounds.

I am on Apple Mac computers. When I upgraded to MS Office 2011 I got angry
that not only did I have to pay over $100 for the upgrade, I also
discovered they removed Entourage from the package and had to pay an
additional $100 to get Entourage. That's when I swore those SOBs would
never see another dime of my money.

I have put Adobe into the same disdainful category and will not be
upgrading my Creative Suite package.