[AOO-Templates]

Brian Stubbs
there is a "word verification" prompt in your new user setup which is
missing the icon. no way to verify!

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Chester Campbell
 I do not know what this means!!!! Just remove my email from you mailing list.
    On Thursday, May 31, 2018, 3:58:06 PM PDT, Brian Stubbs <[hidden email]> wrote:

 there is a "word verification" prompt in your new user setup which is
missing the icon. no way to verify!

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Keith N. McKenna
On 5/31/2018 7:03 PM, Chester Campbell wrote:
>  I do not know what this means!!!! Just remove my email from you mailing list.
>     On Thursday, May 31, 2018, 3:58:06 PM PDT, Brian Stubbs <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>  there is a "word verification" prompt in your new user setup which is
> missing the icon. no way to verify!

Chester;

You were given explicit instructions from Brian Barker in your original
thread of how to get help when the primary process does not work for
whatever reason. Just to reiterate you need to send a message to
mailto:[hidden email] and explain what has happened
when you have tried to unsubscribe. Be sure to mention that you have
tried to send the reply to the unsubscribe e-mail.

You will also need to exercise some patients as like all Apache
OpenOffice mailing lists the admins that monitor the list are volunteers
and do the work in their spare time.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna