[AOO-Templates]

Jamie Knight

The template at https://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/error-code-30034-4-how-fix-guide-office looks like a scam, you guys should probably delete it.

Jamie Knight

Senior Software Engineer

Email: [hidden email]

Please do not print this email unless absolutely necessary

About allpay

allpay is the market leader of bill payment, prepaid and card payment solutions, delivering innovative and value-added services. With over 20 years’ experience allpay has the capacity and resources to manage all of your payment flows, utilising the most cost-effective technology available. Our aim is to work with each of our 750 public and private sector clients to optimise and secure incoming and outgoing payments to reduce costs and increase efficiency resulting in us processing over £6bn in transactions per year.

0844 225 5729 [hidden email] www.allpay.net

Registered in England No. 02933191. UK VAT Reg. No. 666 9148 88.
© 2009 - 2018 allpay Limited

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the allpay Information Security Manager at the number above. To the extent that this email comprises proposed contractual terms, offers, and pricing details please note that all representations contained or attached herein (irrespective of any actual or deemed acceptance of the same), are subject to contract, until such time as a final contract is agreed and signed between the parties.

allpay Limited would like to make you aware that all calls to our 0844 2 numbers will be charged at 3 pence per minute, and our 0844 5, 0844 3 and 0844 6 numbers will be charged at 7 pence per minute plus your phone company’s access charge, which may vary depending on provider.