[AOO-Templates]

Tracey White
Hi
I have Office Org on my computer, but my spell check has stopped working.  I have tried to remedy this issue by downloading the english dictionary etc, but nothing works.

Could you please tell me how to fix this as it is very annoying to have no spell check.

Thank you so much
Tracey

RE: [AOO-Templates]

cj-gs
 F7 is mostly all Windows.

CJ

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Keith N. McKenna
On 4/12/2019 11:55 PM, Tracey White wrote:
> Hi
> I have Office Org on my computer, but my spell check has stopped working.  I have tried to remedy this issue by downloading the english dictionary etc, but nothing works.
>
> Could you please tell me how to fix this as it is very annoying to have no spell check.
>
> Thank you so much
> Tracey

This is almost always a problem with the user profile. Please see the
the following link for instructions for resetting your profile.
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Handling_the_OpenOffice.org_User_Profile

Regards
Keith