[AOO-Templates]

peter.munton
Hi I am Trying to create a new account but keep getting  a" Unable to send
e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem persists" I have tried
this with 3 email addresses all with the same result. I have I have tried to
get a new password, even though I have not yet got or created a password,
and I get the same error message.

The email addresses have been through two different email clients.

Peter Munton

Re: [AOO-Templates]

David Robley
It isn't clear from your email as to where you are trying to create an
account. If you are trying to register for the AOO forum then try using
the contact [hidden email]

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
will be ignored.

On 28/10/19 6:43 pm, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi I am Trying to create a new account but keep getting  a" Unable to send
> e-mail. Contact the site administrator if the problem persists" I have tried
> this with 3 email addresses all with the same result. I have I have tried to
> get a new password, even though I have not yet got or created a password,
> and I get the same error message.
>
> The email addresses have been through two different email clients.
>

> Peter Munton

Cheers
--
David Robley