[AOO-Templates]

Sarah Imran
Hello sir,
I am having issues regarding creating an account in open office. I am asked
to contact the administrator resolving the issue. Kindly help me create an
account in open office.

Regards,
Sara Imran

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Richard Beeston
Dear Sara

Open Office does not ask to set up an account if loaded from the official
website.

Try downloading from https://www.openoffice.org/download/  which is hosted
by Source Forge and click on download full installation. This is a free
download.

Cheers Richard Beeston