[AOO-Templates]

mifine66@hotmail.com
Bonjour,

Je me permets de vous contacter car je voudrais avoir un renseignement sur les fonctionnalités d’open office svp.

Je me fais plusieurs tableau sur lesquels je souhaite regrouper un maximum d’information concernant mes clients pour ne pas avoir à toujours chercher partour les éléments.
Je voudrais savoir si il est possible de lier un fichier pdf ou dossier à mon tableau ( je clique sur la cellule et l’information s’ouvre ) ?

Pourriez vous me transmettre en version pdf, la notice complète d’open office en Français svp ?

Je vous en remercie par avance.

Bien cordialement

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Peter Kovacs-3
Bonjour,

I am sorry my french is horrible. i am also sorry for sending a mail
that has not been ment for you.

I just realized that I had a mail mismatch.

The Documentation we have you can read at [1]

The base is a normal Database Frontend, which designed to support for
"simple" database models.

You could write a macro that reads a Path and adds elements to a database.

If you havbe only one table, that you want to fill, it is probable
better to use a calc sheet for the purpose.

There you can simnply add a macro that scans a directory for files and
adds each entry to cell.

Database is better if your case is more complex than that.

[1]
http://www.openoffice.org/documentation/manuals/userguide3/0108GS3-GettingStartedWithBase.pdf

English translation:

Good morning, sir,

I am taking the liberty of contacting you because I would like to have
information about the features of open office please.

I have several tables on which I would like to gather as much
information as possible about my customers so that I don't always have
to look for elements.
I would like to know if it is possible to link a pdf file or folder to
my table (I click on the cell and the information opens)?

Could you send me the complete open office manual in pdf version in
English please?

Thank you in advance.

With kind regards

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)