[AOO-Templates]

Christopher chilson
How can I use the templates that I downloaded from the website, after I download and I cant open and the program will not open them

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Martin Groenescheij
Could you give some more details?

What template did you download and from which site?
Please give the name of the downloaded file and its extension.