[AOO-Templates]

s.e. o.
I am not a user yet. I want to download your programs for writing. How and where are the pages stored while in progress over a period of time? Can you go back and edit at any time? Is there spell checking? I have purchased a new device and plan on adding an app for writers similar to Microsoft Word without the unnecessary extras. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Alan Boba-2
How and where are the pages stored while in progress over a period of time?
Stored as files wherever you like (NOTE: a multi-page document is stored as
a single file. Individual pages of a document are not stored as discrete
files). This is the same as any pc/tablet based program you might use to
create and edit files. Where the files are saved is up to you.

Can you go back and edit at any time? Yes.

Is there spell checking? Yes.

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 8:48 AM s.e. o. <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I am not a user yet. I want to download your programs for writing. How and
> where are the pages stored while in progress over a period of time? Can you
> new device and plan on adding an app for writers similar to Microsoft Word
> without the unnecessary extras. Thanks
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Dan Lewis
Since you are not subscribed, I have sent you a copy of one reply by
Alan B. In this email, I will make my own suggestions.

There user guides which will help you learn how to learn AOO. The
Getting Started guide has a chapter on styles. As a beginner, the whole
guide is worthwhile downloading and studying. Since your interest is
text document editing, I recommend downloading the entire Writer Guide.
It will answer many of your present questions as well as make a very
useful reference guide.

Dan

On 11/12/20 08:24, s.e. o. wrote:
> I am not a user yet. I want to download your programs for writing. How and where are the pages stored while in progress over a period of time? Can you go back and edit at any time? Is there spell checking? I have purchased a new device and plan on adding an app for writers similar to Microsoft Word without the unnecessary extras. Thanks
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Re: [AOO-Templates]

Dan Lewis
How and where are the pages stored while in progress over a period of time?
Stored as files wherever you like (NOTE: a multi-page document is stored as
a single file. Individual pages of a document are not stored as discrete
files). This is the same as any pc/tablet based program you might use to
create and edit files. Where the files are saved is up to you.

Can you go back and edit at any time? Yes.

Is there spell checking? Yes.

Alan B