AOO Writer (French) - inconsistency

Czesław Wolański
Hi,

Can a native French speaker take a look at this issue?
Image file (explanation with due screenshots) is available at the link
given below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M4CsNjzvKlnrYB51wmQjk2vmR_BlOm5d/view?usp=sharing

Regards,

Czesław Wolański

Re: AOO Writer (French) - inconsistency

Bidouille
Agreed
We have a lot of difference between help and UI.

> Can a native French speaker take a look at this issue?
> Image file (explanation with due screenshots) is available at the
> link
> given below:
>
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1M4CsNjzvKlnrYB51wmQjk2vmR_BlOm5d/view?usp=sharing
>

> Regards,
>
> Czesław Wolański

Re: AOO Writer (French) - inconsistency

Czesław Wolański
Hi,

> Agreed
>We have a lot of difference between help and UI.

Thanks for clarification. I was not and I am still not 100 % sure about the
reason for this particular difference
and of  - as you put it - "a lot of difference". Maybe a legacy issue...

So the question is:
Shouldn't it always be -"as in heaven (User Interface), so on earth
(Help)"?       ;‑)
(In French: "sur la terre (Aide) comme au ciel (Interface utilisateur)")

Regards,

Czesław