AOO download page in Polish

Czesław Wolański
Hi,

On AOO download page in Polish:

https://www.openoffice.org/pl/download/index.html

replace, please, string  "More platforms / operating systems" with Polish
equivalent:

"Więcej platform / systemów operacyjnych".

At link below you shall see due screenshots.

https://pasteboard.co/IYiuD2E.jpg

with regard,

Czesław Wolański,

Re: AOO download page in Polish

Taavi Kaevats
Hey,

Would you also advise to replace "version" with "wersja" in two strings
right above the pointed one?

E, 9. märts 2020 15:21 Czesław Wolański <[hidden email]>
kirjutas:

> Hi,
>
> On AOO download page in Polish:
>
> https://www.openoffice.org/pl/download/index.html
>
> replace, please, string  "More platforms / operating systems" with Polish
> equivalent:
>
> "Więcej platform / systemów operacyjnych".
>
> At link below you shall see due screenshots.
>
> https://pasteboard.co/IYiuD2E.jpg
>

> with regard,
>
> Czesław Wolański,

Re: AOO download page in Polish

Czesław Wolański
Hi,

I envy you observant eyes. Mines are rather second hand and overrated.
All right, joking aside. Before I mailed l10n I had looked at German
version and decided to suggest changing only last item
on the list. But now I see that your proposal is sound, please feel free to
implement it.

with compliments,

Czesław Wolański

Le lun. 9 mars 2020 à 15:30, Taavi Kaevats <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Hey,
>
> Would you also advise to replace "version" with "wersja" in two strings
> right above the pointed one?
>
> E, 9. märts 2020 15:21 Czesław Wolański <[hidden email]>
> kirjutas:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > On AOO download page in Polish:
> >
> > https://www.openoffice.org/pl/download/index.html
> >
> > replace, please, string  "More platforms / operating systems" with Polish
> > equivalent:
> >
> > "Więcej platform / systemów operacyjnych".
> >
> > At link below you shall see due screenshots.
> >
> > https://pasteboard.co/IYiuD2E.jpg
> >

> > with regard,
> >
> > Czesław Wolański,

Re: AOO download page in Polish

Taavi Kaevats
I am not in position to change it. Sorry for leaving such impression.

I just looked at the image and threw in my 5 cents to have things done most
optimal way.

E, 9. märts 2020 17:05 Czesław Wolański <[hidden email]>
kirjutas:

> Hi,
>
> I envy you observant eyes. Mines are rather second hand and overrated.
> All right, joking aside. Before I mailed l10n I had looked at German
> version and decided to suggest changing only last item
> on the list. But now I see that your proposal is sound, please feel free to
> implement it.
>
> with compliments,
>
> Czesław Wolański
>
> Le lun. 9 mars 2020 à 15:30, Taavi Kaevats <[hidden email]> a
> écrit :
>
> > Hey,
> >
> > Would you also advise to replace "version" with "wersja" in two strings
> > right above the pointed one?
> >
> > E, 9. märts 2020 15:21 Czesław Wolański <[hidden email]>
> > kirjutas:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > On AOO download page in Polish:
> > >
> > > https://www.openoffice.org/pl/download/index.html
> > >
> > > replace, please, string  "More platforms / operating systems" with
> Polish
> > > equivalent:
> > >
> > > "Więcej platform / systemów operacyjnych".
> > >
> > > At link below you shall see due screenshots.
> > >
> > > https://pasteboard.co/IYiuD2E.jpg
> > >

> > > with regard,
> > >
> > > Czesław Wolański,

Re: AOO download page in Polish

Czesław Wolański
Hi,

No need to be sorry. Your 5 cents are well invested. And my eyes overrated
and brain overloaded.

I'll send due mail right away.

Thanks,

Czesław Wolański