AOO download page, more replacement

Czesław Wolański
Hi,

Following suggestion by Taavi Kaevats, I ask you to introduce two more
changes in Polish version of AOO download page.

Replace "version" with "wersja" in two items on the list. At link below you
shall see screenshots. Strings to be replaced are marked in yellow.

https://pasteboard.co/IYjwiSP.jpg

with regard,

Czesław

Re: AOO download page, more replacement

Matthias Seidel
Hi Czesław,

Am 09.03.20 um 16:58 schrieb Czesław Wolański:
> Hi,
>
> Following suggestion by Taavi Kaevats, I ask you to introduce two more
> changes in Polish version of AOO download page.
>
> Replace "version" with "wersja" in two items on the list. At link below you
> shall see screenshots. Strings to be replaced are marked in yellow.
>
> https://pasteboard.co/IYjwiSP.jpg

Done!

BTW: The list for the languages can also be translated (and sorted
alphabetically).

Regards,

   Matthias

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: AOO download page, more replacement

Czesław Wolański
Hi,

Seems like never ending story. I'll try to take care of this.

Regards,

Czesław