APACHE OPEN OFFICE 4.1.5

FRED SHEPLER
NO MATTER WHAT I DO I CANNOT GET PASSED DEFENDER NOT ALLOWING IT TO DOWNLOAD, I CONTINUE TO GET AN ERROR MESSAGE

FRED SHEPLER

JZA

Re: APACHE OPEN OFFICE 4.1.5

JZA
Which message is that?

On Thu, May 3, 2018, 2:35 AM FRED SHEPLER <[hidden email]> wrote:

> NO MATTER WHAT I DO I CANNOT GET PASSED DEFENDER NOT ALLOWING IT TO
> DOWNLOAD, I CONTINUE TO GET AN ERROR MESSAGE
>
> FRED SHEPLER
>
> Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for
> Windows 10

Re: APACHE OPEN OFFICE 4.1.5

Marcus (OOo)
Am 02.05.2018 um 04:06 schrieb FRED SHEPLER:
> NO MATTER WHAT I DO I CANNOT GET PASSED DEFENDER NOT ALLOWING IT TO DOWNLOAD, I CONTINUE TO GET AN ERROR MESSAGE

please make sure you are downloading from the original source:

https://www.openoffice.org/download/

and do not use software from (unknown ?) third parties.

If the problem is continuing then you should give us more information
like your OS and the wording of the error message.

PS:
Please fix your keyboard as your caps lock key is broken. Or just stop
shouting at us.

Thanks

Marcus

APACHE OPEN OFFICE 4.1.5

FRED SHEPLER
I GET AN ERROR OF CAN’T ACCSESS INSTALL THE PROGRAM. I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR YEARS ONE DAY IT WORKED NEXT DAY I TRIED USING A SPREADSHEET AND MADE A CHANGE OF A NUMBER THEN CLICKED SAVE AND GOT THE ERROR DID’ RECOGNIZE  YET THIS SAME PROGRAM WORKS ON MY DESK COMPUTER FINE AND ITS BEEN ON IT A LOT LONGER THAN MY TABLET. I EVEN DELETED EVERYTHING ON THE TABLET AND COPIED OVER FROM DESKTOP TO TABLET AND AGAIN SAME PROBLEM. DELETED AGAIN AND TRIED THE UPDATED VERSION STILL NO LUCK.

FRED SHEPLER

Re: APACHE OPEN OFFICE 4.1.5

Max Merbald
Hi there,

please don't write in capital letters - this means you are yelling!

Also, you haven't answered Markus' questions regarding your OS and the
exact wording of the error message you are receiving. This is necessary,
though, to help you.

Max

Am 02.05.2018 um 21:47 schrieb FRED SHEPLER:
> I GET AN ERROR OF CAN’T ACCSESS INSTALL THE PROGRAM. I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR YEARS ONE DAY IT WORKED NEXT DAY I TRIED USING A SPREADSHEET AND MADE A CHANGE OF A NUMBER THEN CLICKED SAVE AND GOT THE ERROR DID’ RECOGNIZE  YET THIS SAME PROGRAM WORKS ON MY DESK COMPUTER FINE AND ITS BEEN ON IT A LOT LONGER THAN MY TABLET. I EVEN DELETED EVERYTHING ON THE TABLET AND COPIED OVER FROM DESKTOP TO TABLET AND AGAIN SAME PROBLEM. DELETED AGAIN AND TRIED THE UPDATED VERSION STILL NO LUCK.
>

> FRED SHEPLER

Re: APACHE OPEN OFFICE 4.1.5

Max Merbald
Hi Fred,

where did you download your copy of OpenOffice? Did you use the official
download page www.openoffice.org?

I've never had this error message when installing OpenOffice which I've
been using for 10 years. But I hope someone from the mailinglist can
help you. :)

Max