[API] to grammar checker (Proofreader): color the wavy underline

[API] to grammar checker (Proofreader): color the wavy underline

Fred Kruse
Hi,

I'm a member of the community which develops languagetool, an
international grammar checker which includes an extension for OpenOffice
as well as for LibreOffice. I did a little patch to LibreOffice (is
merged to version 6.2) to allow the grammar checker to change the color
of the wavy underline, to mark different kinds of errors (e.g. grammar
error and stylistic hints) in different colors.

I would like to do the patch in the same way to OpenOffice. Please tell
me what I have to do.

Best Regards

Fred

Re: [API] to grammar checker (Proofreader): color the wavy underline

FR web forum
I don't understand what you means.
LT is an extension which is not embed in AOO.
So, you have just to update OXT and submit its new build on Extension website:
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/languagetool

> I'm a member of the community which develops languagetool, an
> international grammar checker which includes an extension for
> OpenOffice
> as well as for LibreOffice. I did a little patch to LibreOffice (is
> merged to version 6.2) to allow the grammar checker to change the
> color
> of the wavy underline, to mark different kinds of errors (e.g.
> grammar
> error and stylistic hints) in different colors.
>
> I would like to do the patch in the same way to OpenOffice. Please
> tell
> me what I have to do.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Fred

Re: [API] to grammar checker (Proofreader): color the wavy underline

Yakov Reztsov-2

I think the best way is create a issue in the bug tracker [1] and attach a patch to it.

--

Yakov Reztsov