ATT WEBMASTER

John Becker
DO NOT ATORELY - SEND TO HUMAN WEBMASTER

I have been unable to delete my name from your BLAST email listserv because I do not have my exact sign-up email as a result of a computer crash. HOWEVER, as I own the two domain to which it would have been directed you can be sure ANY listserv member with that domain is ME. I would sincerely appreciate you deleting my listing(s), as it is not possible to filter the arrivals of these emails on my cell phone and they are incredibly annoying since I do not use open-office.

Your anticipated help is sincerely appreciated.

My domain is: OURFIRESIDE.COM
bThere is no other individual on this domain who would designed up for your listserv.

Thank yo again.

Re: ATT WEBMASTER

Wade Smart-2
Just go to the signup page, put in your email and unsubscribe.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Wed, Sep 4, 2019 at 12:15 PM John Becker
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> DO NOT ATORELY - SEND TO HUMAN WEBMASTER
>
> I have been unable to delete my name from your BLAST email listserv because I do not have my exact sign-up email as a result of a computer crash. HOWEVER, as I own the two domain to which it would have been directed you can be sure ANY listserv member with that domain is ME. I would sincerely appreciate you deleting my listing(s), as it is not possible to filter the arrivals of these emails on my cell phone and they are incredibly annoying since I do not use open-office.
>
> Your anticipated help is sincerely appreciated.
>
> My domain is: OURFIRESIDE.COM
> bThere is no other individual on this domain who would designed up for your listserv.
>
> Thank yo again.

Re: ATT WEBMASTER

Martin Groenescheij

> Op 4 sep. 2019 om 19:06 heeft John Becker <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>
> DO NOT ATORELY - SEND TO HUMAN WEBMASTER
>
> I have been unable to delete my name from your BLAST email listserv

You’re the one that subscribed to this listserv

> because I do not have my exact sign-up email

The email address it is sent to is the one you subscribed with

> as a result of a computer crash. HOWEVER, as I own the two domain to which it would have been directed you can be sure ANY listserv member with that domain is ME.

And you expect someone is scanning all the millions of email addresses for your domain name?

> I would sincerely appreciate you deleting my listing(s), as it is not possible to filter the arrivals of these emails on my cell phone and they are incredibly annoying since I do not use open-office.

Well filtering is not the best option, but if you want to filter emails you should do it at the server side, this saves a lot of data transmission.

> Your anticipated help is sincerely appreciated.

Did you notice that your ISP put the .invalid after your email address, probably this is the cause that you’re unable to unsubscribe.

> My domain is: OURFIRESIDE.COM
> bThere is no other individual on this domain who would designed up for your listserv.
>
> Thank yo again.

Re: ATT WEBMASTER

Dave AOO
John,

What makes you believe you are subscribed to this mailing list? There is
no record of anyone ever having been subscribed to this mailing list
with an ourfireside.com email address. Nor are you subscribed with the
icloud.com address you are using here and I am unclear as to why your
message was moderated through to the list, since you also sent the same
request to list-owner.

Now if you are genuinely receiving copies of posts to this mailing list,
send an email to [hidden email] with accurate
information about the email account at which you are receiving those
posts and I will investigate the situation.

Regards
Dave

>> Op 4 sep. 2019 om 19:06 heeft John Becker <[hidden email]> het volgende geschreven:
>>
>> DO NOT ATORELY - SEND TO HUMAN WEBMASTER
>>
>> I have been unable to delete my name from your BLAST email listserv
>
> You’re the one that subscribed to this listserv
>
>> because I do not have my exact sign-up email
>
> The email address it is sent to is the one you subscribed with
>
>> as a result of a computer crash. HOWEVER, as I own the two domain to which it would have been directed you can be sure ANY listserv member with that domain is ME.
>
> And you expect someone is scanning all the millions of email addresses for your domain name?
>
>> I would sincerely appreciate you deleting my listing(s), as it is not possible to filter the arrivals of these emails on my cell phone and they are incredibly annoying since I do not use open-office.
>
> Well filtering is not the best option, but if you want to filter emails you should do it at the server side, this saves a lot of data transmission.
>

>> Your anticipated help is sincerely appreciated.
>
> Did you notice that your ISP put the .invalid after your email address, probably this is the cause that you’re unable to unsubscribe.
>>
>> My domain is: OURFIRESIDE.COM
>> bThere is no other individual on this domain who would designed up for your listserv.
>>
>> Thank yo again.

Re: ATT WEBMASTER

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 05/09/2019 Martin Groenescheij wrote:
> Did you notice that your ISP put the .invalid after your email address, probably this is the cause that you’re unable to unsubscribe.

Just for the record (as this doesn't seem to be the case anyway, since
the OP does not seem to be subscribed at all): the .invalid suffix is
automatically added, as a workaround to avoid issues with some anti-spam
configuration settings, to e-mails that are delivered to the list and
come from certain domains.

It does not affect one's ability to use self-serve subscribe and
unsubscribe facilities.

Regards,
   Andrea.