AW: [Call for testing] AOO 4.2.0 for Windows built with MozillaBuild 3.x

AW: [Call for testing] AOO 4.2.0 for Windows built with MozillaBuild 3.x

Arthur Buijs
Hello Matthias,

Re: [Call for testing] AOO 4.2.0 for Windows built with MozillaBuild 3.x

Matthias Seidel
Am 13.05.2018 um 14:02 schrieb Arthur Buijs:

> Hello Matthias,

Hello Artur,

Sure! I will add a NL version to my next build. I hope to get it done by
Wednesday.

Note: This is a special build for testing NSS (network security services).

You can always test my builds [1] and help identify bugs or find things
to enhance. (But that may fit better on the qa@ mailing list).

Regards,
   Matthias

[1] https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-Test/

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: [Call for testing] AOO 4.2.0 for Windows built with MozillaBuild 3.x

Matthias Seidel
Hello Arthur,

NL version is online:
https://home.apache.org/~mseidel/AOO-builds/AOO-420-Test/Full%20Installation/