About.com 2011 Readers' Choice Awards - Nominations are Open

About.com 2011 Readers' Choice Awards - Nominations are Open

Wendy Russell - About.com Presentation Software Guide
        Hello,

2011
          About.com Readers' Choice AwardsI wanted to let you know about an annual awards program we’re running on About.com. The 2011 About.com Readers' Choice Awards will showcase the best products, features and services in dozens of categories. Readers' Choice grew out of a successful awards program on our Computing channel, and it's being expanded this year to include multiple channels, from technology to hobbies to parenting.

On the Presentation Software site, nominations will be accepted for

·         Best FREE Alternative to PowerPoint

·         Best PURCHASED Alternative to PowerPoint

Now is the chance to nominate OpenOffice Impress as your favorite presentation software program.

Nominations are will be open on January 13 until February 4, and voting will run from February 11 through March 8, with winners announced March 15. There's no prize -- just the bragging rights that come with getting recognized by the readers of one of the leading websites, owned by The New York Times Co.

To learn more about the awards program running on the Presentation Software site, visit the Nomination page To learn more about the overall awards program visit awards.about.com. Let me know if you have any questions, and have a great day!

Best,

Wendy Russell

Guide to Presentation Software

presentationsoft.about.com

About.com | Need. Know. Accomplish.

About.com is part of The New York Times Company