About the filter feature

Kadir Mert
Hello Dear,

I am very pleased with this open source product. I use this product on a Macintosh computer. I wish the filtering feature can be more easily filtered like Microsoft Excel. Could there be an update for this? Thank you for giving us such a good practice.

Have a nice day!

Kadir MERT

Genel Müdür/General Manager

____________________________________

Focus Automotive & Distributors

Skyport Residence, Daire 64-65, Yakuplu Mah, Hürriyet Bulvarı No:1

Beylikdüzü, 34524 İstanbul, Turkey

M: +90 507 664 97 20

T: +90 212 970 20 35

F: +90 850 220 04 51

E: [hidden email]

www.focus-tr.com

Re: About the filter feature

Martin Groenescheij

On 18/08/17 10:12 PM, Kadir Mert wrote:
> Hello Dear,
>
> I am very pleased with this open source product. I use this product on a Macintosh computer. I wish the filtering feature can be more easily filtered like Microsoft Excel.

Could you describe your problem and what exactly it is that you wish?
Don't expect that others know which features Excel has.