Access old Open Office documents on my smart phone

Access old Open Office documents on my smart phone

Eric Morlock
Dear Folks,
   Before dispensing with my desktop internet carrier about two years ago,
I had a number of important documents on Apache Open Office. Since my
desktop is disabled, can I access these documents now on my smart phone,
either by downloading a recent version of Open Office or some other means?
Respectfully,
Eric Morlock

Re: Access old Open Office documents on my smart phone

John van Barneveld
Are the documents stored on the local drive of the laptop or on the
cloud?

>    Before dispensing with my desktop internet carrier about two years ago,
>I had a number of important documents on Apache Open Office. Since my
>desktop is disabled, can I access these documents now on my smart phone,
>either by downloading a recent version of Open Office or some other means?
>Respectfully,
>Eric Morlock

---