Access to Norwegian Bokmål in Pootle.

Olav Dahlum-2
Hi.

I need full access to Norwegian Bokmål, and preferably Nynorsk as well
for now.
My username is "olorin".

Sincerly,

Olav Dahlum

Re: Access to Norwegian Bokmål in Pootle.

Frank Mau-2
Hi Olav,
welcome, granted access for NN and NB on Pootle.

Have fun,
Cheers Frank

On 30.01.2011 16:59, Olav Dahlum wrote:

> Hi.
>
> I need full access to Norwegian Bokmål, and preferably Nynorsk as well
> for now.
> My username is "olorin".
>
> Sincerly,
>
> Olav Dahlum

<http://www.oracle.com/>
Dipl.-Ing. Frank Grzesiak-Mau | Translation, IssueTracking, Web-tools
Phone: +49 40 23646894
Oracle Oracle Open Office Operations

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment>

Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help
protect the environment