Adding Kannada language

madhu sudhan
Hello Sir,
         i would like to contribute my local language, Indic language
"Kannnada(Kn)", it is a sister language as Tamil(Ta) and Telugu(Te) on
u language list.
please guide me through process.

Regards,
Madhu Sudhan

Re: Adding Kannada language

Rafaella Braconi-2
Dear Madhu Sudhan,

Kannada is a language that we already host in the OpenOffice.org
translation portal:
http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/

The best thing to do is to get in contact with the Kannada
OpenOffice.org team and coordinate with them the translation, review or
QA work.
Here is the language page where you can find the contacts.

Please do not hestitate to contact me again in case of any further
questions.

Kind Regards,
Rafaella

On 02/ 7/11 04:15 PM, madhu sudhan wrote:

> Hello Sir,
>          i would like to contribute my local language, Indic language
> "Kannnada(Kn)", it is a sister language as Tamil(Ta) and Telugu(Te) on
> u language list.
> please guide me through process.
>

> Regards,
> Madhu Sudhan

Re: Adding Kannada language

shankar prasad
Madhu,

This is Shankar Prasad and currently I am the coordinator of kn
translations. Please mail me if you are interested to contribute.

Rafaella,

Thanks for the info.

Shankar

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Rafaella Braconi <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Madhu Sudhan,
>
> Kannada is a language that we already host in the OpenOffice.org
> translation portal:
> http://pootle.services.openoffice.org/
>
> The best thing to do is to get in contact with the Kannada OpenOffice.org
> team and coordinate with them the translation, review or QA work.
> Here is the language page where you can find the contacts.
>
> Please do not hestitate to contact me again in case of any further
> questions.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Rafaella

Re: Adding Kannada language

madhu sudhan
Rafaella
Thank u very much for info

Shankar Prasad
i would to contribute, and have mailed u my details
thanks for ur replay