Adding an interactive index

Calvin Turner

I am trying to find instructions for adding a index in an ODT document that will take you to a specific chapter when you select it from the index.
Please let me know if you can help.
CGT
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Adding an interactive index

Wade Smart-2
You mean like a <a> tag?
--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606

On Mon, Aug 10, 2020 at 1:54 PM Calvin Turner
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am trying to find instructions for adding a index in an ODT document that will take you to a specific chapter when you select it from the index.
> Please let me know if you can help.
> CGT
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Adding an interactive index

Regina Henschel
Hi Calvin,

Calvin Turner schrieb am 10-Aug-20 um 20:47:

> I am trying to find instructions for adding a index in an ODT document that will take you to a specific chapter when you select it from the index.
> Please let me know if you can help.
> CGT
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

You can use a TOC (Table of Content) for that. You can tweak it to your
needs. You can have more than one TOC in your document.

Kind regards
Regina

Re: Adding an interactive index

Dan Lewis
you will find this information in the Writer Guide for OpenOffice.org.
Search for it and then download it. It will then be available for other
questions you have in the future.

Dan

On 8/10/20 3:04 PM, Wade Smart wrote:
> You mean like a <a> tag?