Adding extensions and templates

Kalendarz

Dear administrator.
I do not know if this is the right address to write, if not, please forward this letter to the right person.
The case concerns the addition of extensions and probably templates to Apache OpenOffice.
After adding the project, the following message appears on its page.

This extension is currently not published. Please contact the system  administrator at [hidden email] to have it published,  including a link to this page.

The thing is that you can not send any messages to the address you provide, as they are rejected by the mail system. Therefore, you can not ask the administrator to approve the project.

Sincerely
Jerzy MoruĊ›

Re: Adding extensions and templates

Marcus (OOo)
Am 14.04.19 um 14:18 schrieb Kalendarz:
> I do not know if this is the right address to write, if not, please
> forward this letter to the right person.

you are indeed wrong here.

For problems with the extension system plase get in contact with
SourceForge as they are managing this system:

https://sourceforge.net/support
Thanks your your understanding.

Marcus

Re: Adding extensions and templates

Andrea Pescetti-2
On 14/04/2019 Marcus wrote:
> Am 14.04.19 um 14:18 schrieb Kalendarz:
>> I do not know if this is the right address to write, if not, please
>> forward this letter to the right person.
>
> you are indeed wrong here.
>
> For problems with the extension system plase get in contact with
> SourceForge as they are managing this system

Well, SourceForge did misconfigure the site and should rectify the
message saying to contact "noreply", but still we can help.

Several OpenOffice PMC members, including me, have moderator privileges
on the site. So if you have an extension that needs to be published just
send the link here and we'll be able to publish it.

Regards,
   Andrea.