Adding photos to my AOO Journal entries

Joseph Alldredge
Help!  I am unable to size the photos once they are in my journal.  There
are no boxes in the corners to size with.  There were when started but the
photos didn't save the first day.  Now there are no sizing boxes at all.  I
used to do it all the time with MIcrosoft but now I am trying Apache and
don't have Microsoft anymore.  Is it possible or am I simply missing a tool
bar or two.  Please send answer to [hidden email]   My name is Joe and I
am not young anymore.

Re: Adding photos to my AOO Journal entries

David Robley
You might find https://forum.openoffice.org/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=86682 a
useful resource for working with images in OpenOffice Writer.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
<[hidden email]> <mailto:[hidden email]>-
replies to my personal email address will be ignored.

 From another person who is not young any more.

On 18/11/19 11:55 am, Joseph Alldredge wrote:
> Help!  I am unable to size the photos once they are in my journal.  There
> are no boxes in the corners to size with.  There were when started but the
> photos didn't save the first day.  Now there are no sizing boxes at all.  I
> used to do it all the time with MIcrosoft but now I am trying Apache and
> don't have Microsoft anymore.  Is it possible or am I simply missing a tool
> bar or two.  Please send answer to [hidden email]   My name is Joe and I
> am not young anymore.

Cheers
--
David Robley

Never trust a woman who tells her real age.

Re: Adding photos to my AOO Journal entries

Rory O'Farrell
On Mon, 18 Nov 2019 20:13:00 +1030
David Robley <[hidden email]> wrote:

> You might find https://forum.openoffice.org/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=86682 a
> useful resource for working with images in OpenOffice Writer.

https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=86682
might be a more direct URL

Rory

> Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the
> replies to your query. To subscribe to Apache OpenOffice mailing lists
> go to http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
>
> As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
> mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
> <[hidden email]> <mailto:[hidden email]>-
> replies to my personal email address will be ignored.
>
>  From another person who is not young any more.
>

> On 18/11/19 11:55 am, Joseph Alldredge wrote:
> > Help!  I am unable to size the photos once they are in my journal.  There
> > are no boxes in the corners to size with.  There were when started but the
> > photos didn't save the first day.  Now there are no sizing boxes at all.  I
> > used to do it all the time with MIcrosoft but now I am trying Apache and
> > don't have Microsoft anymore.  Is it possible or am I simply missing a tool
> > bar or two.  Please send answer to [hidden email]   My name is Joe and I
> > am not young anymore.
> >

> Cheers
> --
> David Robley
>
> Never trust a woman who tells her real age.

--
Rory O'Farrell <[hidden email]>