Adding to OpenOffice

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Adding to OpenOffice

Kerry (AKMguy)
Your web site is very confusing when it comes to adding something to OO
(Open Office)!!!

I thought, maybe I shouldn't have actually THOUGHT about it, but it says
to FILTER BY OPERATING SYSTEM, SO since I have windows 7, I clicked on
WINDOWS, well, then the damn thing put a REMOVE by windows.....which
means to me that the site is going to REMOVE EVERYTHING that has
anything to do with WINDOWS.....WHAT ELSE COULD IT MEAN???!!!!!!!

So before I fuck up my entire computer explain WHY it wants to REMOVE
EVERYTHING WHEN I CLICK ON WINDOWS????

I NEVER SEEN SUCH A CONFUSING DAMN SITE IN THE 17 YRS I'VE BEEN ON THE
INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Adding to OpenOffice

David Robley

On 13/12/18 10:04 am, Kerry (AKMguy) wrote:
> Your web site is very confusing when it comes to adding something to
> OO (Open Office)!!!
We're playing 20 questions are we?

My website doesn't have anything to do with Windows on it, and you
don''t actually which website and which page of that website you mean
mention. As you are talking about adding something to OpenOffice, I
guess you are talking about extensions. So perhaps you mean
https://extensions.openoffice.org/

>
> I thought, maybe I shouldn't have actually THOUGHT about it, but it
> says to FILTER BY OPERATING SYSTEM, SO since I have windows 7, I
> clicked on WINDOWS, well, then the damn thing put a REMOVE by
> windows.....which means to me that the site is going to REMOVE
> EVERYTHING that has anything to do with WINDOWS.....WHAT ELSE COULD IT
> MEAN???!!!!!!!
Gee, maybe because you have selected a filter to limit choices to
Windows compatible items, then just maybe it might mean remove the filter?

>
> So before I fuck up my entire computer explain WHY it wants to REMOVE
> EVERYTHING WHEN I CLICK ON WINDOWS????
>
> I NEVER SEEN SUCH A CONFUSING DAMN SITE IN THE 17 YRS I'VE BEEN ON THE
> INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Kerry
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [hidden email]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [hidden email]
>
>
As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this reply to you as well as to the
mailing list. Do Not reply to me personally but just to the list at
<[hidden email]> - replies to my personal email address
will be ignored.

Since you are not subscribed to this list you may not see all the
replies to your query. To subscribe to Apache OpenOffice mailing lists
go to http://openoffice.apache.org/mailing-lists.html



Cheers
--
David Robley

"It's a piece of laboratory equipment," Tom retorted.