Adding words to the dictionary....

Girard Aquino-2
hi. i read through the discussion already.
i was successful at adding words to the .dic file (tl_PH), but if i wish to add a lot of words, it would be too tedious to manually type and alphabetically arrange. i emailed the author/maintainer, but the email address included in the readme, failed.

is there an automated process to include a whole bunch of words to the .dic file? can it be done while doing the spell checking via the add option (see image)?

thanks.

With double the space of MSN Hotmail, you can keep up to 1000* pictures in your inbox and folders, and send attachments up to 10MB. Get the new Windows Live Hotmail!

Re: Adding words to the dictionary....

Kevin Scannell-2
On 9/12/07, Girard Aquino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi. i read through the discussion already.
> i was successful at adding words to the .dic file (tl_PH), but if i wish to
> add a lot of words, it would be too tedious to manually type and
> alphabetically arrange. i emailed the author/maintainer, but the email
> address included in the readme, failed.
>
> is there an automated process to include a whole bunch of words to the .dic
> file? can it be done while doing the spell checking via the add option (see
> image)?

Dear Girard,
   You may have seen my name in the README along with Ramil's.  I'd be
happy to help with adding words to the dictionary - I have a large
collection of Tagalog text that we used in creating the first version.
     We can continue the discussion by private email and I'll describe
the process in more detail.

Kevin