Advanced Book Template | Apache OpenOffice Templates

MP

Advanced Book Template | Apache OpenOffice Templates

MP
How can I get this template for writing a book?

thank you Pokorná

https://templates.openoffice.org/en/template/advanced-book-template-0#.WbWGzbVlL6U.mailto
Odesláno z aplikace Pošta pro Windows 10

Re: Advanced Book Template | Apache OpenOffice Templates

sloweddi
Howdy,

I just copied the words "Advanced Book Template", then selected the Source
Forge link (that little SF icon next to the feather), pasted the search
words into the search bar, and got more than I needed.  While I could not
find that specific title, I did find many items that would work for me.

I hope this helps

MP

Re: Advanced Book Template | Apache OpenOffice Templates

MP
thank you very much

Pokorná

---------- Původní e-mail ----------

"

Re: Advanced Book Template | Apache OpenOffice Templates

Graeme Cox
Hi Pokorna,

I too am trying to write a book, did you finally get a template?
I failed using OpenOffice, any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Graeme