After upgrade, files locked

Mike Gi
I am having difficulty opening and editing my docs after upgrading openoffice.org to apache version.

Some of these docs are very important and I can’t even view my list I’m managing for myself
and my parents, having the responsibility of their estate.

My files say they are LOCKED.
Asks me if I want to overwrite or when I attempted to do so, doesn’t work,
If I remember correctly.

I am on an AirBook Mac.

I tried working with the access under the info section of the file,
I tried copying the file to try and edit it without success, I’m not sure what to do.

I tried opening with both the previous version and the current with no success.

I have searched the support forums and google for answers with no solution so far.
I understand some have an understanding of programming with code which I am not capable
or not sure I’d be comfortable doing...

How can I get passed this issue!

Appreciate any help, it would help me a lot to be able to access these docs!

Mike G.

Re: After upgrade, files locked

zahra a
hello.
if your files are locked and say the files are locked because they are
used by another program
and ask you that whether you want to open them normally or open as readonly,
just in the folder that you placed your files, find and delete locked
files and you can open your files again as normal!
hope that help, God bless you!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens