Agenda Wizard in 2.0 versus Autopilot in 1.1

Agenda Wizard in 2.0 versus Autopilot in 1.1

Brian Blandford
One disappointment in 2.0 is that the Agenda wizard in 2.0 isn't so
clever as the Autopilot in 1.1.
In the latter, when I estimate a time for an item, it adds it
cumulatively to the start time so that as chairman I can keep track of
how well the meeting is running. But in 2.0's wizard, it simply records
the individual times, which is nowhere near as useful. In fact it makes
it hardly worth bothering using the wizard - I might just as well
compile the agenda from scratch, or use a previous agenda as a template.

Is there a macro available that will enable the new wizard to act like
the old autopilot? At the moment I'm keeping 1.1.5 on my machine just
for the sake of this one feature.

Brian B.

Re: Agenda Wizard in 2.0 versus Autopilot in 1.1

CPHennessy
On Mon November 28 2005 14:53, Brian E. Blandford wrote:

> One disappointment in 2.0 is that the Agenda wizard in 2.0 isn't so
> clever as the Autopilot in 1.1.
> In the latter, when I estimate a time for an item, it adds it
> cumulatively to the start time so that as chairman I can keep track of
> how well the meeting is running. But in 2.0's wizard, it simply records
> the individual times, which is nowhere near as useful. In fact it makes
> it hardly worth bothering using the wizard - I might just as well
> compile the agenda from scratch, or use a previous agenda as a template.
>
> Is there a macro available that will enable the new wizard to act like
> the old autopilot? At the moment I'm keeping 1.1.5 on my machine just
> for the sake of this one feature.

Hi Brian,
 I would consider this to be a regrssoin bug. Can you please report this in
issuezilla ? ( http://openoffice.org -> "My Pages" -> "Register", then when
you receive a confirmation email, "Login" and "File an issue" )
In this way the relevant developers will see your bug report and you will also
see the progress of this bug report if it is accepted.

Thanks
--
CPH : openoffice.org contributor

                                http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ

CPHennessy wrote:

>On Mon November 28 2005 14:53, Brian E. Blandford wrote:
>

>>One disappointment in 2.0 is that the Agenda wizard in 2.0 isn't so
>>clever as the Autopilot in 1.1.
>>In the latter, when I estimate a time for an item, it adds it
>>cumulatively to the start time so that as chairman I can keep track of
>>how well the meeting is running. But in 2.0's wizard, it simply records
>>the individual times, which is nowhere near as useful. In fact it makes
>>it hardly worth bothering using the wizard - I might just as well
>>compile the agenda from scratch, or use a previous agenda as a template.
>>
>>Is there a macro available that will enable the new wizard to act like
>>the old autopilot? At the moment I'm keeping 1.1.5 on my machine just
>>for the sake of this one feature.
>>

>Hi Brian,
> I would consider this to be a regrssoin bug. Can you please report this in
>issuezilla ? ( http://openoffice.org -> "My Pages" -> "Register", then when
>you receive a confirmation email, "Login" and "File an issue" )
>In this way the relevant developers will see your bug report and you will also
>see the progress of this bug report if it is accepted.
>
>Thanks

Have now done. Issue no. 58630

BB