All forums down

Hagar Delest-2
Hi,

I may have missed a message about a maintenance but all the forums are down with the same error message:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Access denied for user 'forumaoouser'@'140.211.11.67' (using password: YES) [1045]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

Just occurred few seconds ago. Did work fine just before.

Hagar

Re: All forums down

Dave Fisher
Hi Hagar,

Quick maintenance. It should be good now.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 28, 2018, at 4:08 PM, Hagar Delest <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I may have missed a message about a maintenance but all the forums are down with the same error message:
>
> General Error
> SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]
>
> Access denied for user 'forumaoouser'@'140.211.11.67' (using password: YES) [1045]
>
> An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
>

> Just occurred few seconds ago. Did work fine just before.
>
> Hagar

Re: All forums down

Hagar Delest-2
Indeed, thanks!