Alphabetical order of languages in drop-down list on download page

Alphabetical order of languages in drop-down list on download page

Aivaras Stepukonis
Hi,

Can someone, please, tell me what has to be done to order the languages
in the drop-down list on the download page? The German page
<https://www.openoffice.org/de/download/> has it right. I would like to
reproduce it on the Lithuanian page
<https://www.openoffice.org/lt/download/>.

Regards,

Aivaras

Re: Alphabetical order of languages in drop-down list on download page

Mechtilde Stehmann-2
Hello Aivaras,
hello member of the German Mailing List,

I send this mail to the German mailing list.

Maybe someone there can help.

Kind regards

Mechtilde

PS. Bitte antwortet auf englisch und nehmt Aivaras Stepukonis mit ins
CC. Vielen Dank

--
Mechtilde Stehmann
## Apache OpenOffice.org

Re: Alphabetical order of languages in drop-down list on download page

Matthias Seidel
Hi Aivaras,

What do you mean by "right order"?

I had a closer look at the German download page and the drop-down list
is definitely not ordered alphabetically.

Regards, Matthias

Am 02.11.2017 um 00:56 schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:

> Hi,
>
> Can someone, please, tell me what has to be done to order the
> languages in the drop-down list on the download page? The German page
> <https://www.openoffice.org/de/download/> has it right. I would like
> to reproduce it on the Lithuanian page
> <https://www.openoffice.org/lt/download/>.
>
> Regards,
>
> Aivaras

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Alphabetical order of languages in drop-down list on download page

Marcus (OOo)
> What do you mean by "right order"?
>
> I had a closer look at the German download page and the drop-down list
> is definitely not ordered alphabetically.

I think he meant the English webpage. There everything is in the correct
order.

>> Can someone, please, tell me what has to be done to order the
>> languages in the drop-down list on the download page? The German page
>> <https://www.openoffice.org/de/download/> has it right. I would like
>> to reproduce it on the Lithuanian page
>> <https://www.openoffice.org/lt/download/>.

I don't have an idea now. But would try to find a way to customize the
item order for every language separately.

Please give me some time.

Thanks

Marcus